Welcome to the bless your husband challenge and Bible study! This is a 30-day challenge to bless your husband as well as be in the Word as it relates to your marriage.
My prayer is that this challenge blesses not only your husband but your marriage as a whole. The Lord has already worked miracles with the Bless Your Husband Challenge, as hundreds of wives all over the world have been sacrificially blessing their husbands as part of this challenge.
Ready to join the challenge?
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
- Join the Bless Your Husband Challenge
- What is the Bless Your Husband Challenge?
- Who is the Bless Your Husband Challenge for?
- When Should I Start the Bless Your Husband Challenge?
- Why Should You Bless Your Husband?
- Bless Your Husband Challenge Tips
- Intro & Day 1 of the Bless Your Husband Challenge
- Shop my Six Month Meal Plans
- Pin it for later – Bless Your Husband Challenge
- About Me
Join the Bless Your Husband Challenge
Join the newsletter to get daily reminders in your inbox to bless your husband.
What is the Bless Your Husband Challenge?
Challenge yourself to do simple blessings for your husband every day for 30 days. Each day has a corresponding Bible study prompt.
The goal of the Bless Your Husband Challenge is to get your blessing muscle developed so you keep on blessing your husband daily. Watch how this changes your marriage!
- 30 days
- 30 blessings
- 30 Bible studies
Who is the Bless Your Husband Challenge for?
As long as you’re married, you can join the Bless Your Husband challenge! Your marriage can be thriving, or on the rocks – either way, this will bless your marriage immensely.
When Should I Start the Bless Your Husband Challenge?
The blessings aren’t time-consuming – but if you need to stop and restart the challenge, that’s totally ok! Think of this challenge like a Bible reading challenge – if you fall of the wagon and miss a day (or more), simply pick back up where you left off.
Why Should You Bless Your Husband?
As wives, we should be sacrificially serving and blessing our husbands as much as possible. This creates a snowball effect where your husband will be more inclined to bless you, and then you will both be outdoing each other in honor (Romans 12: 10).
Bless Your Husband Challenge Tips
This a self-guided challenge – really, you can make your own rules! But here are a couple of tips to get you started:
- Don’t tell your husband you’re blessing him as part of a challenge. Unless he blatantly asks, just keep this to yourself and watch your marriage flourish.
- Do read the Bible verse every day and do a corresponding Bible study to keep yourself grounded and in the Word while blessing your husband.
- Do share this challenge with your friends so they can bless their husbands as well! You never know, you might just save their marriage.
- Don’t have expectations of your husband while doing the challenge. A great way to stifle positivity is to have expectations that aren’t met. Your marriage may be in a place that needs TIME to recover. This challenge will help with that, but only as long as you don’t put any expectations on how your husband should respond.
Intro & Day 1 of the Bless Your Husband Challenge
Shop my Six Month Meal Plans
One way to your man’s heart is through his stomach. Purchase one of my 6-month meal plans to make fun and new recipes that’ll be sure to bless him!